- Timber Stand Diagnosis and Prescriptions
- Stand/Fuels Modeling with FVS
- NEPA Analysis
- Vegetation Treatment Unit Design (GIS) and Field Layout
- Logging Systems Planning
- Implementation Plans
- Aerial Photo Interpretation
- Bachelor of Science, Forest Management, Oregon State University
- Masters of Forest Science, Oregon State University
- Forest Service Region 6 Certified Silviculturist
Rob has worked for the Forest Service since 1981. During his career he has been stationed at the Mt. Hood, Willamette, and Deschutes National Forests. He has experience in large-scale projects, including restoration of fire-dependent ecosystems, post-fire restoration, salvage logging, commercial timber harvest, and stewardship contracting. He has been directly involved with many types of data collection and processing used in analysis and computer modeling. Rob shares an extensive background in project implementation, which has proven to result in better projects feasibility and ultimately leading to the work taking place at the ground level.
Rob has worked with TEAMS since 2005.