- Archaeological Field Survey
- Section 106 Consultation with State Historic Preservation
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Compliance
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Survey and Application
- Geospatial Science Certificate
- Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology, Colorado State University
- Master of Science, Forest Science, Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Perry has designed and conducted archaeological surveys and led crews in field excavations, followed protocol for SHPO Section 106 reporting, and performed analysis of heritage resources including relevant documentation to meet NEPA requirements. He is skilled as a project manager and considered an expert in interpreting the relationship of archaeologist sites and erosion.
Perry is experienced in using handheld global positioning system (GPS) units, has performed most ESRI-GIS applications including ARCGIS 8 and 9, and ARCMAP, remote sensing applications, and is skilled at using and reporting from the Infra Database.
Perry has worked with TEAMS since 2003.