Projects Supervisor for Environmental Coordinators, Social Scientists, Economists, Landscape Architects, Recreation Planners and emNEPA Services
- Program management
- Employee development and supervision
- Meeting facilitation and coordination
- Employee training and coordination
- WCF agreement development and management
- Interagency and Intra-agency project negotiations
- Project coordination
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Compliance
Bachelor of Science, Forestry, Michigan State University
- Patty has been part of the Forest Service National Teaching Cadre since 1992 as an instructor for Forest Planning and NEPA, 1900-1.
Patty started her career working with the Forest Service on a forest inventory and analysis crew and then in timber sale planning and preparation with the State of Michigan and also with Proctor & Gamble Cellulose Corporation. Since 1991, she has worked primarily in Forest Service planning and NEPA process management and compliance. Prior to joining TEAMS in 2005, she worked for the National Forests in Florida and the Hiawatha National Forest. Patty also worked in the private sector and for the State of Michigan.
She has developed public involvement plans, has extensive writing and editing experience including technical writing abilities, prepared appeals and litigation reports, taught 1900-1 Forest Plan Implementation since 1992 and has been responsible for project coordination and completion for much of her career.
Patty served as a Project Liaison Officer on TEAMS overseeing work order marketing, development and management for regions 9, 6 and 10 for three years as well as supervising the writer editors and GIS staff. Since 2012, Patty has served as the Projects Supervisor, overseeing the Environmental Coordinators, Social Scientists, Economists, Landscape Architects, Recreation Planners and emNEPA Services staff. She also manages process development and documentation for TEAMS.