Lois J. Pfeffer
- Interdisciplinary Team Leader
- National Environmental Policy Act analysis
- Project Planner
- Quicksilver Economics Program Analysis
- Minerals Administration
- Bachelor of Science, Forest Resources
with forest soils emphasis. College of Forestry. University of Minnesota
- Certificate of Merits for outstanding effort in completion of the Phase I Forest Plan amendment analysis and administrative record. 2001; for extra effort in developing and implanting Phase I of the Forest Plan “Fit-It” Plan. 2000; and various performance related recognition for NEPA program of work accomplishments for the Black Hills National Forest.
- Most Innovative Success award for "Native American Employee Program" 1992, Humbolt National Forest, Forest Supervisor award.
Lois has performed IDT leader/environmental coordinator work in Regions 2, 4, 5 and 9. She has worked mainly on green timber sale projects, with some salvage removal projects, Forest Plan amendments, and large mine associated mineral exploration proposals.
Lois has acted as a minerals administrator in Forest Service Region 4 for hard rock mine and exploration projects and in Region 1 for small mining operation compliance.
Lois has been a TEAMS employee since 2002.