- Writing and Editing
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Document Review
- Graphics Editing
- Preparing Print and Web-Ready Publications
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Associate of Science, Ecology, Pima Community College
- Bachelor of Science, Wildlife Resources, University of Idaho
- Master of Science, Natural Resources Communications, University of Idaho
York, J. 1990. Interpreting controversial species: A case study and principles. Journal of Interpretation, National Association for Interpretation, Vol. 14, No.2.
Prior to TEAMS, Judy worked as an interdisciplinary (ID) team leader and writer-editor for 10 years. She has also worked in public affairs and as an information assistant. For much of her career, Judy has been stationed on the Idaho Panhandle and Nez Perce National Forests. She has worked on timber, wildlife, and on fire crews as well as supported fire incidents as an information officer and a communications center manager.
Judy has worked for TEAMS since 2004.