- Timber Sale Accounting (TSA)
- Timber Sale Contracts/Permits Preparation
- Timber Information Manager (TIM)
- Financial Accountability with Foundation Financial Information
- Project Cost and Allocation Reports (PCAS related)
- Certificate of Merit from Region 5 for Financial Health Task Force, November 1997
- New Century of Service Annual Award, Washington Office, May 2002
Gayle DuPont has worked for the Forest Service since 1977. Since 1998 she has worked as a Resource Specialist in the timber sale accounting arena, and is especially experienced in using TSA and TIM database to track and maintain timber sale accounts. She has vast experience in writing, processing and administering timber sale contract and ensuring that payments and refunds are processed in a timely manner. Since she began working for TEAMS, Gayle has continued in her role as a timber resource specialist with technical expertise in TSA and TIM programs. She is responsible for keeping accurate accounting records, which includes using the Forest Service’s national FFIS database and Project Cost Analysis System (PCAS). Gayle routinely uses Forest Service billings and various other collection agreements to collect and process funds for the government.
Gayle participated with a regional team developing curriculum and teaching Timber Information Manager (TIM) database courses.
Gayle has worked with TEAMS since 2004.