Environmental Coordinator/Interdisciplinary Team Leader
- Interdisciplinary Team Leader
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Analysis and Coordination
- Multi-agency Coordination
- Project Management
- Planning and Public Involvement Processes
- Visual Resource Assessment
- Master of Science, Park and Natural Resources Management, University of Illinois
- Master of Landscape Architecture, Environmental Planning, University of Illinois
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture, Utah State University
- Certified Environmental Professional (CEP) in Environmental Planning through the Accredited Board of Certified Environmental Professionals (ABCEP).
- Currently serving on the National Certification Review Board for ABCEP
- Registered Landscape Architect (RLA) in the State of Utah
- Project Management Professional through the Project Management Institute
Tom has worked for the Army Corps of Engineers, National Park Service, Forest Service, and as a NEPA consultant in the private sector for 20 years. He has managed Environmental Assessments, Environmental Impact Statements, and large interagency research and planning efforts. Much of his work has required significant public involvement, visioning activities, and technical coordination across multiple agencies, Native American Tribes, non-profit organizations, and stakeholder groups.
Tom has worked for TEAMS since August of 2010.