Supervisory Biologist-Biology Field Operations
- Project Planning and Management
- Botany, Range and Wildlife Surveys
- Master of Science in Resource Ecology and Management, University of Michigan School of Natural Resources and Environment
- Bachelor of Science in Resource Ecology and Management, University of Michigan School of Natural Resources and Environment
- Liberal Arts and Science, Schoolcraft College, Associates of Science
Jeff has worked as a botanist, forestry technician, range specialist, and wildlife biologist since beginning his career with the Forest Service in April 2002. Jeff has national expertise in several Forest Service Regions (Southwest, Intermountain, Pacific Southwest, Pacific Northwest, Southern, and Eastern Regions) throughout Arizona, California, Idaho, Michigan, New Mexico, Oregon, and Texas.
As a Supervisory Biologist for TEAMS Biology Field Operations, Jeff has performed the following duties:
- Conducted botanical, wildlife and range field services;
- Project management, including crew scheduling, logistics, finances and earned revenue, for botany, wildlife, and range development;
- Prepared scientific botanical reports and provided support services for resource analysis related to the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA);
- Responsible for administration and coordination of Biology Field Operations specialists and personnel; and
- Developed project estimates and provide consultation in the development of TEAMS work orders and amendments.
Jeff began working with TEAMS in September 2007.