- National Environmental Policy Act – biological evaluations and MIS reports
- Endangered Species Act – biological assessments for US Fish and Wildlife Service and National Marine and Fisheries Service
- Aquatic biological surveys (fishes and herpetofauna)
- Aquatic physical habitat assessments (streams, lakes/ponds)
- Meadow and stream restoration site assessments
- Database creation and management
- Geographic Information Systems mapping and analysis
Chris worked seasonally with the Forest Service between 1990 and 1999. He gained an additional ten years of fisheries experience in a variety of locations, some of which include: Corvallis, OR; Prince William Sound, AK; British Columbia, Canada. In 2000, Chris began working full time for the Forest Service, and started working with TEAMS in 2009.