- Interdisciplinary Team Leader
- Project Coordination
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Compliance
- NEPA Instructor
- Writing and Editing Environmental Documents
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology
- Master of Science, Environmental Policy
Cristi has worked for the Forest Service since 2001 working with non-native invasive species, wildlife, Forest Planning, and NEPA project management. Cristi started out her career on the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest and joined TEAMS in 2008. During her tenure with TEAMS she has worked on eight Forests in four Regions managing NEPA projects that focused on vegetation management, fire recovery, insect and disease infestations, weeds infestations, and the construction of electrical transmission line across Forest Service lands.