- Design and Implementation of Watershed Rehabilitation Projects
- Recreation and Trail Design and Implementation
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010
- Site surveys using laser level and total station
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering; Penn State University
- Minor in Environmental Engineering
Prior to joining TEAMS, Corinne worked as a civil engineer for the Chugach National Forest (2003-2009) and the Allegheny National Forest (2001-2003). During her employment with the Chugach National Forest, she worked primarily on recreation projects including the design and construction of campgrounds, trailheads, and trails. Corinne has been working part-time with TEAMS since 2005 on various restoration and fish passage projects.
Corinne has worked fulltime with TEAMS since 2009