- Design & Implementation of Watershed Restoration Projects
- Rehabilitation and Remediation Projects
- Aquatic Organism Passage Projects
- Campgrounds, Trails, Roads and other Engineering Projects
- Construction Management and Logistics
- Certified Contracting Officers Representative (COR) Level III Construction Contracts
- National Construction Certification for performing engineering activities in watershed restoration, roads and trails.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from Penn State University 2001
- Minor in Environmental Engineering
Job Related Honors, Awards, and Special Accomplishments
- State of Alaska Governors’ Award for Excellence for the Resurrection Creek Restoration Project 2007
- Certificate of Merit, September 2005 – “For your work as the project inspector for the Forest-wide effort to mitigate potential snow-slide hazards on Forest facilities”
- Certificate of Merit, September 2005 – “For providing superior service in designing and implementing major recreation projects”
- Certificate of Appreciation, August 2004 – “For your outstanding dedication, extra effort, and support of 2004 Engineering, Aviation, and Fire Management Program on the Chugach National Forest”
- Certificate of Appreciation, May 2004 – “For you contributions in completing the engineering design for Trail River Campground and meeting contract solicitation timelines”
- Certificate of Appreciation, September 2002 – “In recognition of your selfless acts of heroism on June 24, 2002, while assisting a co-worker in need”
- Engineer in Training Exam, Fall 2000
- C.A. Marzullo, Bair, T.B. and C. Hermandorfer. 2008 Daves Creek Watershed Restoration Plan, USDA Forest Service, Chugach National Forest, Alaska.
- C.A. Marzullo, Bair, T.B., E.K. Moser, A.O. Olegario and G.A. Robertson. 2007. South Fork Skokomish River Geomorphic Assessment and South Fork Skokomish River Rehabilitation Design and Risk Assessment. Skokomish Tribal Nation and USDA Forest Service, Olympic National Forest, Washington.
- C.A. Marzullo and Bair, T.B. 2006. Keeler Creek Restoration Assessment and Design. USDA Forest Service, Kootneai National Forest, Montana.
Corinne has worked on a variety of projects throughout the country. Corinne’s primary responsibilities have been to design and implement a variety of projects including watershed restoration and rehabilitation projects, aquatic organism passage projects, campgrounds, trails, and roads. Corinne has prepared special design specifications, cost estimates and complete design packages using AutoCAD Civil 3D to complete the contract drawings. Corinne has also performed site surveys and plotted site plans. Corinne is a level III construction contracting officer’s representative.
Corinne has worked with TEAMS since 2005.