2005. Engineering Field Notes: Volume 37, Issue 1, 2005. 0571 3802. Washington DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Engineering. 32 p.
Topics in this issue include:
- EFN Forum
- Director's Update: May You Live in Interesting Times
- Trenchless Culvert Replacement Using a Horizontal Pipe-Driving System: Agness Road, Rogue-Siskiyou National Forest
- Electronic Physical Security at Forest Service Facilities
- Small-Diameter Roundwood Engineered Trusses—A First!
- Northern Region's Donna Sheehy Receives Chief's Award
- 2004 Forest Service Engineer of the Year Awards
- 2004 and 2005 Engineering Field Notes Article Award Nominations
- Washington Office Engineering Staff and Regional Engineers
Keywords: journals, newsletters, periodicals
These files are best for printing:
View 300 dpi PDF (4528 kb)
View 72 dpi PDF (681 kb)