Quick links to topics on this page:
- Want to see a real Trashasaurus?
- Check out the painstakingly excavated and reconstructed model, made entirely of items that are recyclable but were tossed in the trash.
- FS Reduces Consumption: Paperless Paychecks
- Region 5 Lake Tahoe Basic Management Unit FY 2011 Microgrant Success Story - Tallac Historical Site Energy Audit
- April 2008 - Finding Innovative Energy Sources- Kisatchie National Forest [PDF]
- Kiwi Fuel Gauge Case Study
- The Kiwi fuel gauge is a dash-mounted, real time, monitoring and feedback device that plugs into your vehicle computer. They can train employees in eco-driving techniques and claim to reduce emissions by 20% or more.
- Information about some specific partnerships that are occurring within the agency with links as applicable
- Agency Donates Recycle Items to Local Food Bank [docx]
- Green Actions by Incident Management Teams Pacific Northwest and Alaska 2008 [PDF]
- Repurposing, Reutilization, Recycling NW Interagency Fire Support Cache Redmond, Oregon [PDF]
- Region 5 Joins the Sustainable Operations Western Collective [PDF]
- 2009 Deputy Chief’s Business Operations Awards [RTF]
- Environmental Management System Implementation [RTF]
- New Forest Service LEED Certified Building in Albuquerque, NM
- New Idaho Ranger Station Gets awarded "gold" - Leadership in Engineering and Environmental Design (LEED)
Last Modified: 10/06/2011