You are here: Home Service First Locations Wyoming
Know a SF Instance we missed? Please Email us!
- Service First Agencies: BLM Grand Teton National Park, FWS National Elk Refuge, and FS Bridger-Teton National Forest.
- Additional Participating Organizations: Grand Teton Association, Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce, Wyoming Game and Fish Department, and The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.
- Activities: Joint Visitor Center.
- Ann Blakley, FWS Program Manager, 307-733-9212, ext. 8
- 307-733-9212 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Information: FWS is the main operator of this building. The visitor center was previously owned by the Wyoming DOT, but the Grand Teton Association bought the building for the FWS. The FWS are the main operators of the Center. The greatest staffing demand at the Center is at the front desk. Staffing the desk are permanent FWS employees, Grand Teton Associations Volunteers, and, in the summer, FS and NPS employees, who come down from Moose, WY. This leads to a complicated staffing schedule: during the summer the Center is open from 8am to 7pm. No office space is shared between the agencies, and no money is transferred.
- Service First Agencies: FWS National Elk Refuge, NPS Grand Teton National Park and FS Bridger-Teton National Forest.
- Additional Participating Organizations: John D. Rockefeller Jr. Memorial Parkway, WY State Forestry Teton Zone, and County Fire Services Teton, Sublette & Lincoln
- Activities: Fire and Dispatch.
- Contact: 307-739-3630