You are here: Home Resources & Tools
Resources & Tools
The following resources help you start your Service First project or keep it going:
- Supervisor's Handbook - Materials to help you understand the similar and varying human resources requirements for sharing staff or collocating offices.
- Move Handbook- Helpful when a collocation involves moving.
- Agreements - Formal and informal agreements are the essence of Service First.
- Financial - Move funds with reimbursable agreements or direct transfers; track expenses informally with offset plans.
- Information Technology - AgLearn, eAuth, Person Model and more!
- Examples - Includes signed agreements, delegation letters, and joint management plans.
- Training & Information Sharing - Webinars on improving customer service and increasing efficiency through Service First.
- Webmail - Email access!
- Useful Links - Other web sites with great Service First or partnership information.
- Logo and Letterhead - Service First logo, letterhead and publications.
- Evaluations and Reports - Reviews and recommendations of the Service First initiative.