You are here: Home Resources & Tools Supervisor's Handbook Performance & Conduct
Some links on this page are accessible only from computers and/or to employees of that agency. Work to improve interconnectivity between Service First agencies is ongoing.
Performance and Conduct
- Performance Appraisal Procedures Comparison Chart (58 KB PDF)
- Performance Management Technical Assistance Center
- Addressing and Resolving Poor Performance (9,700 KB PDF)
- Performance Appraisal Handbook (PDF)
- Table of Penalties
- 370 Departmental Manual 752, Discipline and Adverse Actions (10,721 KB PDF)
- Workplace Violence Handbook (881 KB Word)
- Hours of Work Handbook (440 KB Word)
Please Email us with corrections and additional information!
- Performance Management from Washington Office (WASO)
- InsideNPS, Adverse Action, Performance Based Actions
- Performance, Training and Awards Handbook, FSM 6140
- Individual Development Plan Form, FS-6100-2, 04/79
- HRM Performance Web Site
- Employee Development Program, FSH 6109.12, chapter 20
- USDA Office of Human Resource Management, Employee Discipline
- Drug Testing Standard Operating Procedure
- Select "Employee Relations" bar in the center of the main HR Toolkit page.
- Under "Standard Operating Procedures," choose "Drug Testing SOP."