Supervisor's Handbook & SF Steps page
*Offset Plan SOP & Example
*DOI Pay Calendars
*FS Pay Calendar
*DOI Quicktime Time and Attendance
NEW! FS Computer Access
*National Master Interagency Agreement
(175 KB PDF)
Welcome to the Service First – Working Together web site.
Service First is a partnership authority among four agencies: The Bureau of Land Management, the Forest Service, the National Park Service and the US Fish and Wildlife Service.
The Consolidated Appropriations Act for fiscal year 2012 made the Service First authority permanent (Public Law 112-74). The National Service First Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) has been extended and new agreements may go forward.
In the Spotlight:
- Making a difference for the people we serve and resources entrusted to us - Check out our Success Stories!
- Southern Black Hills Service First agreement in the News.
- What, Where and How Service First Poster (based on best available information in 2011).
This is a LARGE file, consider downloading it to your computer before viewing (3,619 KB PDF).
- The Art of Burning Across Landscapes (YouTube Video)
- National Master Interagency Agreement (175 KB PDF)
- Agency geographic areas and main office map (545 KB PDF)
Service First is a way for the agencies to explore alternative methods of delivering one-stop customer service to the public, sharing people and resources, and harmonizing similar work.
Service First is not an effort to create one agency out of the four agencies. Rather, it creates expectations for working together, as appropriate, to improve customer service and operational efficiency.
This web site contains information to help you determine if Service First is right for you and tools to help you partner with other agencies.