*Supervisor's Handbook & SF Steps page
*Offset Plan SOP & Example
*Remote Password Change & BLM Intranet Access via DOI Apps Store
*DOI Pay Calendars
*FS Pay Calendar
*DOI Quicktime Time and Attendance
* FS Computer Access
*National Master Interagency Agreement
(175 KB PDF)
Welcome to the Service First – Working Together web site.
Service First is a partnership authority among four agencies: Bureau of Land Management, Forest Service, National Park Service and US Fish and Wildlife Service.
The Consolidated Appropriations Act for fiscal year 2012 made the Service First authority permanent (Public Law 112-74).
National Service First Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), September 2013
(192 KB PDF)
In the Spotlight:
- Service First Strategy: Moving Service First Forward (386 KB PDF)
- Committee Report on Service First, Aug 2013 (374 KB PDF)
- Making a difference for the people we serve and resources entrusted to us - Check out our Success Stories!
- What, Where and How Service First Poster based on best available information in 2011
(3,619 KB PDF)
- National Master Interagency Agreement (175 KB PDF)
Service First is a way for the agencies to explore alternative methods of delivering one-stop customer service to the public, sharing people and resources, and harmonizing similar work.
Service First is not an effort to create one agency out of the four agencies. Rather, it creates expectations for working together, as appropriate, to improve customer service and operational efficiency.
This web site contains information to help you determine if Service First is right for you and tools to help you partner with other agencies.