Human Factors & Risk Management develops and provides training sessions to the national interagency community, as requested. Recent sessions include:
- Senior Leadership Aviation Management (SLAM). 2011.
- Human Performance for Practitioners. 2011.
- Team Building and Communication. California Interagency Management Team Public Information Officers. 2010.
- S482, Advanced Wildland Fire Management Applications. Wildland Fire from a Social and Organizational Perspective. 2010.
- Rocky Mountain Area (interagency) Prescribed Fire Burn Boss Refresher course and US Forest Service Region 2 Fuels and Fire Use Workshop. Change Blindness. 2010.
- Region 3 Burn Boss refresher course (RT-300). Blind Spots. 2011.
- L480, presentation on Fire: leadership and employee voice. 2011.
- Leadership Development: Trial by Fire Wildfire. South Africa. 2011.
- Moving Towards High Reliability Organizing. Team Building. CA IMT Public Information Officers. 2010.
- Communication Tools for High Reliability, CA IMT Public Information Officers. 2010.
Sponsorships & Workshop Planning Committees
Human Factors & Risk Management provides expertise for national and international conferences.
- National High Reliability Organizing National Conference. Sponsorship & Planning. 2011.
- 11th Wildland Fire Safety Summit. Planning. 2011.