Leadership in risk management and high performance requires an on-going investment in leadership development. Human Factors & Risk Management:
- sponsors employees to attend and evaluate a variety of experiential leadership trainings for potential inclusion in new Agency-wide programs;
- sponsors pilot tests of potential new training elements; and
- creates a collaborative environment for mentoring and connecting employees to develop, practice and use new skills.
We also provide input into already established leadership training.
Specific Skills Development
- Corporate Athlete: 1 - 2011, 3 - 2012
- Art of Container Building.
- Art of Thinking Together,
- Process Consultation
- Coming Into Your Own
- Fundamentals of Human Performance Improvement. Los Alamos National Laboratory, 8 hour course, 2/16/2010, Los Alamos, NM.
- Human Performance Based Accident Investigation, Los Alamos National Laboratory, 6 hr course, 2/18/2010; Los Alamos, NM.
- Leadership for Collective Intelligence – sponsor X # employees
Saveland, J. 2012. Corporate Athlete®: What is it and why are we interested? R5 Safety Officer’s Workshop. San Bernardino, CA. January 26, 2012.