Human Factors & Risk Management relies heavily on cooperative arrangements across a wide range of Federal, State, university, and private partners, around the world.
- Northern Rockies Fire Science Network: In coordination with Rocky Mountain Research Station, the University of Montana, Montana State University, Salish-Kootenai College, and the University of Idaho. Program of work is funded by Joint Science Fire Program.
- Los Alamos National Laboratory: A partnership developed with Todd Conklin, Human Performance instructor at Los Alamos National Laboratory. Human performance improvement training has been identified by the National Leadership Council as one of the top six strategic investments.
- Ohio State University: A partnership with David Woods, one of the leading scholars in the world on resilience engineering in complex adaptive systems.
- National Park Service, Region 1 of the Forest Service, the Nez Perce Tribe, and private contractors: Leadership staff ride for the Big Hole battlefield.
- US Forest Service Fire Line Officer Team.
- National Wildfire Coordinating Group working group FireFit.
- Federal Fire & Aviation Safety Team
- Federal Occupational Health
- Forest Service Regional Universities
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- National Park Service
- National Incident Management Organization (NIMO) Teams
- National Wildfire Coordinating Group (NWCG) Training Working Team
- Office of Behavioral and Social Science Research, National Institutes for Health Northern Rockies Fire Science Network
- US Fire Administration
- US Forest Service Aviation Safety Enterprise Team
- US Forest Service Research Stations
- US Forest Service Safety & Health Council
- Wildland Fire Lessons Learned Center
- Wildland Fire Operations Risk Management Council
- Business Schools: University of Michigan; Notre Dame; MIT; Case-Western; University of Pennsylvania; UC Berkeley; Valpariaso University; Harvard Business School
- The Complex Decision Research Group at the University of Melbourne and Latrobe University
- Kennedy School of Government
- Sports Medicine: American College of Sports Medicine; Duke University Institute of Health; Oregon State University; University of Montana Department of Health & Human Performance
- Forestry Schools with strong psychology and social science programs: University of Montana; Montana State University; Salish-Kootenai College; University of Idaho
- Human Factors programs: Lund University, School of Aviation, Sweden; University of Southern California
- Mind-body research leaders: University of Massachusetts Medical School Center for Mindfulness; University of Pennsylvania Mind Body Research Consortium; University of Arizona Corporate Health Improvement Program; Ohio State University
- Consulting groups: Klein Associates; Mindful Solutions; Mission Centered Solutions
- Human Performance Institute
- InnerWork Technologies International Center for Corporate Culture & Organizational Health; Human Kinetics