Coram Experimental Forest
Contact Information
  • Coram Experimental Forest
  • Forest and Woodland Ecosystems Science Program
  • 800 East Beckwith Avenue
  • Missoula, MT 59801
You are here: Home / About Our EFR / Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I want to do research at Coram. Whom do I contact?

A: Research at Coram is coordinated through the Scientist in Charge.

Q: How can I reserve the houses at Coram headquarters?

A: The houses are reserved for administrative use by research staff and cooperators and not available to the public. Researchers should contact the Manager to schedule use of the houses.

Q: Can I camp at Coram?

A: No, camping is not permitted.

Q: Where can I find data from Coram?

A: Visit this site's Data page for an overview, or access the Forest Service Research Data Archive directly.

Q: Can I cut firewood from Coram?

A: No, firewood cutting is not permitted.