Rocky Mountain Research Station Home >
Science Program Areas
> Air, Water and Aquatics > Employment
Air, Water and Aquatic Environments Science
Program Employment Opportunities
GRAIP Summer Job -
Seasonal Hydrologic Technician
RMRS seasonal jobs - temporary and seasonal positions at the Rocky Mountain Research Station
RMRS permanent jobs - current permanent job openings at the Station
Other Job Links
Forest Service Jobs - Learn more about working for the Forest Service or search for employment oppoortunities nationwide.
Working for the Forest Service - FAQs
Federal Employment of People with
Government Jobs (USA Jobs)
Internships (USDA - Student Opportunities, Internships & Scholarships)
Finding and Applying for Jobs in the Federal Government - YouTube
About RMRS & AWAE
RMRS 2011 Annual Accomplishments
AWAE Program Home
AWAE Laboratory and Experimental Forest Locations
The purpose of this early alert is to
maximize diversity of the pool of candidates. The U.S.D.A. prohibits
discrimination in its programs on the basis of race, color, national
origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, and marital
or familial status. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication
of program information (Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) should
contact USDA's TARGET Center at 202-720-2600 (voice and TDD).
The USDA Forest Service provides
reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring
process, please notify the Human Resources office for assistance. The
decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be made on a
case-by-case basis. U.S.D.A. is an equal employment opportunity
- You can track the status of your applications in USAJOBS. The status of all applications will be displayed under the “Application Status” tab in your USAJOBS profile page.
- Additionally, you may choose to receive email notifications via USAJOBS by clicking on “Notification Settings” in the “Application Status” tab and selecting the notification alerts you wish to receive regarding your application.
- You can set up saved job searches, which will automatically search for jobs based on your search criteria and email you notifications about other job opportunities. Additional information is available via the USAJOBS Resource Center under the Job Search category.
- Ensure you provide all required documents identified in the vacancy announcement.
- Resume Tips:
- Tailor your resume to each job announcement
- Spell out acronyms
- Be honest
- Write clear and concise statements
- Use active verbs
- Proofread your resume
Below are a few resources to help with applying for positions through USAJOBS: