607 Reserve St.
Hot Springs, AR 71901
Phone: 501-623-1180 x112
- Fuel consumption during prescribed fires
- Effect of prescribed fire on the ecological communities of the Interior Highlands
- Effect of lightning ignition fires on tree mortality during a drought
- Herbaceous flora of pine woodland communities
- Western Kentucky University, M.S. Biology, 2000
- Grinnell College, B.S. Biology, 1996
Publications & Products
- McDaniel, Virginia L.; Guldin, James M.; Perry, Roger W. 2012. Estimating fuel consumption during prescribed fires in Arkansas.
- Jenkins, Michael A.; Klein, Robert N.; McDaniel, Virginia L. 2011. Yellow pine regeneration as a function of fire severity and post-burn stand structure in the southern Appalachian Mountains.