607 Reserve St.
Phone: 501-623-1180 x112
Contact Virginia McDaniel
- Fuel consumption during prescribed fires
- Effect of prescribed fire on the ecological communities of the Interior Highlands
- Effect of lightning ignition fires on tree mortality during a drought
- Herbaceous flora of pine woodland communities
- Western Kentucky University, Biology , 2000
- Grinnell College, Biology , 1996
- Perry, Roger W.; McDaniel, Virginia L. 2015. Temperatures Below Leaf Litter During Winter Prescribed Burns: Implications For Litter-Roosting Bats.
- McDaniel, Virginia L.; Guldin, James M.; Perry, Roger W. 2012. Estimating Fuel Consumption During Prescribed Fires In Arkansas.
- Jenkins, Michael A.; Klein, Robert N.; McDaniel, Virginia L. 2011. Yellow Pine Regeneration As A Function Of Fire Severity And Post-Burn Stand Structure In The Southern Appalachian Mountains.