320 Green Street
Athens, GA 30602-2044
Contact Viniece Jennings
Investigates the influence of urban green spaces on various aspects of human health and well-being.Articles:
- Jennings, V. (2014). Returning to Home Plate: High School Outreach in Environmental Education, Southern Research Station-Compass Live. May 21, 2014.
- Jennings, V. (2014). Environmental Education on the National Forest in Georgia. Southern Research Station- Compass Live. October 29, 2014.
- Jennings, V. (2013). Outdoor Classroom: Teaching Science on the Forest. Southern Research Station-Compass Live. Nov. 26, 2013.
- Jennings, V. (2009). Greening the City, Connecting Urbanites to Nature. Compass Research Magazine, 14, 14-15.,
Featured Publications & Products
- Jennings, Viniece; Johnson Gaither, Cassandra; Schulterbrandt Gragg, Richard. 2012. Promoting Environmental Justice Through Urban Green Space Access: A Synopsis.
- Pataki, Diane; Carreiro, Margaret; Cherrier, Jennifer; Grulke, Nancy; Jennings, Viniece; Pincetl, Stephanie; Pouyat, Richard; Whitlow, Thomas; Zipperer, Wayne. 2011. Coupling Biogeochemical Cycles In Urban Environments: Ecosystemservices, Green Solutions, And Misconceptions.
Publications & Products
- Jennings, Viniece; Johnson Gaither, Cassandra. 2015. Approaching Environmental Health Disparities And Green Spaces: An Ecosystem Services Perspective.