Thomas A Black
322 East Front Street, Suite 401
Boise, ID 83702
Contact Thomas A Black
Effects of disturbance on natural systems, erosion, slope stability, hillslope and watershed hydrology, forest road sediment and water issues, soil genesis, climatic and environmental change
- University of California, Berkeley, BA Geography,
- University of Colorado, MA Geography,
Publications & Products
- Eiriksson, David; Whitson, Michael; Luce, Charles H.; Marshall, Hans Peter; Bradford, John; Benner, Shawn G.; Black, Thomas; Hetrick, Hank; McNamara, James P. 2013. An evaluation of the hydrologic relevance of lateral flow in snow at hillslope and catchment scales.
- Black, Thomas A.; Luce, Charles H. 2013. Measuring water and sediment discharge from a road plot with a settling basin and tipping bucket.
- Black, Thomas A.; Cissel, Richard M.; Luce, Charles H. 2012. The Geomorphic Road Analysis and Inventory Package (GRAIP) Volume 1: Data Collection Method.
- Cissel, Richard M.; Black, Thomas A.; Schreuders, Kimberly A. T.; Prasad, Ajay; Luce, Charles H.; Tarboton, David G.; Nelson, Nathan A. 2012. The Geomorphic Road Analysis and Inventory Package (GRAIP) Volume 2: Office Procedures.