One Gifford Pinchot Drive
Madison, WI 53726-2398
Contact Ted Bilek
- The economics of carbon sequestration
- Machine cost analysis
- The economics of wood gasification for conversion to energy products
- University of Minnesota, St. Paul, College of Forestry, Ph.D. Forestry Economics and Policy, 1986
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, M.B.A. Finance, 1980
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, B.B.A. Finance and Marketing with International Business Specialization, 1977
- Society of American Foresters, Member
- New Zealand Institute of Forestry, Member
Featured Publications & Products
- Bilek, E. M. (Ted). 2009. Machine cost analysis using the traditional machine-rate method and ChargeOut!.
- Bilek, Edward M. 2009. LSY : documentation for a spreadsheet tool to evaluate log-sort yard economics.
- Bilek, Ted. 2008. ChargeOut! : discounted cash flow compared with traditional machine-rate analysis.
- Dramm, John Rusty; Govett, Robert; Bilek, Ted; Jackson, Gerry L. 2004. Log sort yard economics, planning, and feasibility.
Publications & Products
- Shatkin, Jo Anne; Wegner, Theodore H.; Bilek, E.M. (Ted); Cowie, John. 2014. Market projections of cellulose nanomaterial-enabled products- Part 1: Applications.
- Cowie, John; Bilek, E.M. (Ted); Wegner, Theodore H.; Shatkin, Jo Anne. 2014. Market projections of cellulose nanomaterial-enabled products-- Part 2: Volume estimates.
- Davis, Emily Jane, Lucas.; Kim, Yeon-Su; Moseley, Cassandra; Sen-Pincus, Max Niel; Bilek, Ted. 2014. The Impacts of the Woody Biomass Utilization Grant Program in Eastern Oregon and Eastern Arizona.
- Gagnon, Sylvan; Bilek, E.M.(Ted); Podesto, Lisa; Crespell, Pablo. 2013. Chapter 1: CLT Introduction to cross-laminated timber.
- Wegner, T.H.; Houtman, C.J.; Rudie, A.W.; Illman, B.L.; Ince, P.J.; Bilek, E.M.; Jeffries, T.W. 2013. Chapter 6: Prehydrolysis Pulping with Fermentation Coproducts.
- Bergman, Richard D.; Bilek, Ted E.M. 2012. Evaluating a Small Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) Designed Solar Kiln in Southwestern New Mexico—Part 1.
- Becker, Peter; Bilek, E.M.(Ted); Cunningham, Terry; Bill, Michael; Calvert, Marty; Jensen, Jason; Norris, Michael; Thompson, Terry. 2011. Economics of Coharvesting Smallwood by Chainsaw and Skidder for Crop Tree Management in Missouri.
- Bilek, Ted; Houtman, Carl; Ince, Peter. 2011. Evaluation of a value prior to pulping-thermomechanical pulp business concept. Part 2..
- Han, Han-Sup; Bilek, E. M. (Ted); Dramm, John (Rusty); Loeffler, Dan; Calkin, Dave. 2011. Financial feasibility of a log sort yard handling small-diameter logs: A preliminary study.
- Ince, Peter J.; Bilek, Ted; Dietenberger, Mark A. 2011. Modeling integrated biomass gasification business concepts.
|Engineering and Economic Modeling of Biofuels Production|
FPL researchers developed a flexible and customizable computer model that allows users to do a preliminary evaluation of the feasibility of inco ...