Ina S. Miller
1221 South Main Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact Ina S. Miller
My present goal includes locating field sites and installing monitoring equipment to collect erosion data associated with biomass reduction. This study is sponsored by a grant from the National Fire Plan. I also have helped present the programs of FS WEPP (Forest Service Water Erosion Prediction Project), WEPP (Water Erosion Prediction Project) and GeoWEPP (a Geo-spatial interface for the Water Erosion Prediction Project) at workshops throughout the western United States.
Featured Publications & Products
- Rummer, Bob; Prestemon, Jeff; May, Dennis; Miles, Pat; Vissage, John; McRoberts, Ron; Liknes, Greg; Shepperd, Wayne D.; Ferguson, Dennis; Elliot, William; Miller, Sue; Reutebuch, Steve; Barbour, Jamie; Fried, Jeremy; Stokes, Bryce; Bilek, Edward; Skog, Ken. 2003. A strategic assessment of forest biomass and fuel reduction treatments in western states.
Publications & Products
- Srivastava, A.; Dobre, M.; Wu, J. Q.; Elliot, W. J.; Bruner, E. A.; Dun, S.; Brooks, E. S.; Miller, I. S. 2013. Modifying WEPP to improve streamflow simulation in a Pacific Northwest watershed.
- Elliot, William J.; Miller, Ina Sue; Audin, Lisa. 2010. Cumulative watershed effects of fuel management in the western United States.
- Elliot, William; Brooks, Erin; Link, Tim; Miller, Sue. 2010. Incorporating groundwater flow into the WEPP model.
- Elliot, William; Miller, Ina Sue; Glaza, Brandon. 2007. Erosion Risks in Selected Watersheds for the 2005 School Fire Located Near Pomeroy, Washington on Predominately Ash-Cap Soils.
- Elliot, William; Miller, Ina Sue; Hall, David. 2007. WEPP FuME Analysis for a North Idaho Site.