Physical Science Technician
One Gifford Pinchot Drive
Madison, WI 53726-2398
Contact Steven Halverson
Featured Publications & Products
- Lebow, Stan T.; Halverson, Steven A.; Morrell, Jeffrey J.; Simonsen, John. . Role of construction debris in release of copper, chromium, and arsenic from treated wood structures.
- Lebow, Stan T.; Lebow, Patricia K.; Halverson, Steven A. 2010. Penetration of boron from topically applied borate solutions.
- Lebow, Stan; Lebow, Patricia; Clausen, Carol; Halverson, Steven; Burley, Joseph. 2009. Pressure treatment with a water-based chlorothalonil formulation.
- Lebow, Stan T.; Lebow, Patricia K.; Woodward, Bessie M.; Halverson, Steven A.; Abbott, William; West, Michael M. 2009. Efficacy of a borax-copper preservative in exposed applications.
- Lebow, Stan; Halverson, Steven. 2008. Comparison of methods for evaluating ground-contact copper preservative depletion.
Publications & Products
- Lebow, Stan; Woodward, Bessie; Halverson, Steven; West, Michael. 2012. Field tests of the efficacy of zinc and fatty amine in preventing colonization by copper-tolerant fungi.
- Halverson, Steve; Lebow, Stan. 2011. Observed relationships between wood density and solution uptake during pressure treatment.
- Lebow, Stan T.; Halverson, Steven A.; Hatfield, Cherilyn A. 2005. Treatability of underutilized northeastern species with CCA and alternative wood preservatives.