Ronald C. Schmidtling
23332 Highway 67
Saucier, MS 39574-9344
Contact Ronald C. Schmidtling
Geographic variation; population genetics; phylogenetics relationships.
- University of Florida, Ph.D. Forestry (Genetics), 1980
- University of Michigan, M.S. Botany, 1965
- University of Michigan, B.S. Lit. Science & Arts, 1964
Featured Publications & Products
- Johnsen, Kurt H.; Butnor, John R.; Kush, John S.; Schmidtling, Ronald C.; Nelson, C. Dana. 2009. Hurricane Katrina winds damaged longleaf pine less than loblolly pine.
- Lambeth, Clem; Mckeand, Steve; Rousseau, Randy; Schmidtling, Ron. 2005. Planting nonlocal seed sources of loblolly pine - managing benefits and risks.
- Schmidtling, Ron C.; Myszewski, Jen H. 2003. Effect of large-scale movement of loblolly pine seed on genetiv integrity of the species in its natural range.