Contact Rhonda Mazza
Featured Publications & Products
- Mazza, Rhonda. 2009. Land use planning: a time-tested approach for addressing climate change..
- Mazza, Rhonda. 2009. Density management and riparian buffer study in Western Oregon: Phase 1 results, launch of phase 2 [brochure].
- Mazza, Rhonda. 2009. 2008 Science Accomplishments Report of the Pacific Northwest Research Station.
- Mazza, Rhonda. 2008. Paying our way: thinking strategically to offset the cost of reducing fire hazard in western forests..
- Mazza, Rhonda. 2008. Changing with the climate.
Publications & Products
- Kline, Jeff; Mazza, Rhonda; Oliver, Marie. 2012. Seasonal neighbors: residential development encroaches on mule deer winter range in central Oregon.
- White, Rachel; Mazza, Rhonda. 2011. Landscape Models: Helping Land Managers Think Big.
- Kruger, Linda E.; Mazza, Rhonda; Lawrence, Kelly. 2007. Proceedings: national workshop on recreation research and management..
- Kruger, Linda E.; Mazza, Rhonda L. 2006. Alaska communities and forest environments: a problem analysis and research agenda..
- Mazza, Rhonda; Kruger, Linda E. 2005. Social conditions and trends in southeast Alaska..
- Mazza, Rhonda. 2004. Economic growth and change in southeast Alaska..