Baltimore Field Station, 5523 Research Park Drive Suite 350
- Investigating the primary belowground microbiological, soil chemical, and soil physical processes, their governing factors, and the integral control of forest health, productivity, carbon sequestration, carbon dioxide efflux, and sustainability in urban ecosystems.
Research InterestsCurrently conducting and planning new research to
Major objectives of this research will include:
- State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry, , 2003
- Alabama A&M University, Normal, AL, , 1992
- Alabama A&M University, Normal, AL, , 1989
- American Pathology Society
- Alpha Zeta Agricultural Fraternity
- Ecological Society of America
- Soil Science Society of America
Featured Publications & Products
- Wargo, Philip M.; Vogt, Kristiina; Vogt, Daniel; Holifield, Quintaniay; Tilley, Joel; Lawrence, Gregory; David, Mark. 2003. Vitality And Chemistry Of Roots Of Red Spruce In Forest Floors Of Stands With A Gradient Of Soil Al/Ca Ratios In The Northeastern United States.