P.O. Box 12254
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Contact Peter Anderson
Featured Publications & Products
- Anderson, Peter H; Johnsen, Kurt H. 2009. Fertilizer responses of longleaf pine trees within a loblolly pine plantation: separating direct effects from competition effects.
- Johnsen, Kurt; Maier, Chris; Sanchez, Felipe; Anderson, Peter; Butnor, John; Waring, Richard; Linder, Sune. 2007. Physiological girdling of pine trees via phloem chilling: proof of concept.
- Callaham, Mac A., Jr..; Anderson, Peter H.; Waldrop, Thomas A.; Lione, Darren J.; Shelburne, Victor B. 2004. Litter Decomposition and Soil Respiration Responses to Fuel-Reduction Treatments in Piedmond Loblolly Pine Forests.
- Maier, Chris A.; Johnsen, Kurt H.; Butnor, John; Kress, Lance W.; Anderson, Peter H. 2002. Branch growth and gas exchange in 13-year-old loblolly pine (Pinus taeda) trees in response to elevated carbon dioxide concentration and fertilization.
Publications & Products
- Samuelson, Lisa; Stokes, Tom; Butnor, John R.; Johnsen, Kurt H.; Gonzalez-Benecke, Carlos A.; Anderson, Pete; Jackson, Jason; Ferrari, Lorenzo; Martin, Tim A.; Cropper, Wendell P. 2014. Ecosystem carbon stocks in Pinus palustris forests.