Michael M. Bevers
Note: this person is no longer a Forest Service Research & Development employee.
Featured Publications & Products
- Bevers, Michael; Kent, Brian. 2007. Managing risk with chance-constrained programming.
- Bevers, Michael. 2007. A chance constraint estimation approach to optimizing resource management under uncertainty.
- Bevers, Michael; Barrett, Tara M., tech. comps. 2005. System analysis in forest resources: proceedings of the 2003 symposium..
- Bevers, Michael; Omi, Philip N.; Hof, John G. 2004. Random location of fuel treatments in wildland community interfaces: a percolation approach.
- Hof, John; Bevers, Michael; Uresk, Daniel W.; Schenbeck, Gregory L. 2002. Optimizing habitat location for black-tailed prairie dogs in southwestern South Dakota.
Publications & Products
- Spring, Daniel A.; Bevers, Michael; Kennedy, John O.S.; Harley, Dan. 2001. Economics of a nest-box program for the conservation of an endangered species: a reappraisal.
- Hof, Jon; Bevers, Michael. 2000. Optimal timber harvest scheduling with spatially defined sediment objectives.
- Bevers, Michael; Flather, Curtis H. 1999. Numerically exploring habitat fragmentation effects on populations using cell-based coupled map lattices.
- Hof, John; Sieg, Carolyn Hull; Bevers, Michael. 1999. Spatial and temporal optimization in habitat placement for a threatened plant: the case of the western prairie fringed orchid.
- Bevers, Michael; Hof, John G.; Uresk, Daniel W.; Schenbeck, Gregory L. 1997. Spatial optimization of prairie dog colonies for black-footed ferret recovery.