Linda L. Long
1700 Bayview Drive
Arcata, CA 95521
- Humboldt State University, M.S. Natural Resources, Wildlife, 1993
- Washington State University, B.S. Wildlife Biology, 1979
Publications & Products
- Raphael, Martin G.; Shirk, Andrew; Falxa, Gary; Long, Linda; Pearson, Scott; Strong, Craig. 2013. Spatio-temporal dynamics of Marbled Murrelet hotspots during nesting along the Washington to California coast.
- Long, Linda; Ralph, C. John. 2012. Louisiana State University’s Brazil research: Our newest data contributor.
- Long, Linda L. 2012. Millions of records now archived: Data archiving and processing progress report.
- Long, Linda L.; Rousseau, Josée. 2012. Resurrecting historical Hawaiian bird data.
- Long, L.L.; Ralph, C.J.; Miller, S. 2001. A new method for ageing Marbled Murrelets and the effect on productivity estimates.
- Long, Linda L.; Ralph, C. John. 2001. Dynamics of habitat use by shorebirds in estuarine and agricultural habitats in northwestern California.
- Ralph, C. John; Long, Linda L. 1995. Chapter 35: Productivity of marbled murrelets in California from observations of young at sea.