Physical Science Technician
2500 Shreveport Highway
Pineville, LA 71360
Contact Karen Reed
Featured Publications & Products
- Eberhardt, Thomas L.; Sheridan, Philip M.; Reed, Karen G. 2009.
Surfing the Koehler Curve: revisiting a method for the identification of longleaf pine stumps and logs.
- Eberhardt, Thomas L.; Reed, Karen G.; So, Chi-Leung. 2009.
Partitioning of pine bark components to obtain a value-added product for plywood manufacture.
- Eberhardt, Thomas L.; Reed, Karen G. 2006. Strategies for improving the performance of plywood adhesive mix fillers from southern yellow pine bark.
- Eberhardt, Thomas L.; Reed, Karen G. 2005. Grinding and classification of pine bark for use as plywood adhesive filler.
Publications & Products
- Eberhardt, Thomas L.; Sheridan, Philip M.; So, Chi-Leung; Bhuta, Arvind A.R.; Reed, Karen G. 2015. The quest for methods to identify longleaf pine stump relicts in Southeastern Virginia.
- Eberhardt, T.L.; Lebow, S.; Reed, K.G. 2012. Partial Dissolution of Preservative-Treated Wood with a Cellulose Solvent System of Lithium Chloride in N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone.
- Eberhardt, Thomas L.; Lebow, Stan; Reed, Karen G. 2012. Partial dissolution of ACQ-treated wood in lithium chloride/N-methyl-2-pyrrolidinone: Separation of copper from potential lignocellulosic feedstocks.