Research Fishery Biologist
Featured Publications & Products
- Bookter, Andy; Woodsmith, Richard D.; McCormick, Frank H.; Polivka, Karl M. 2009. Water Quality Trends in the Entiat River Subbasin: 2007-2008.
Publications & Products
- Polivka, Karl; , . 2014. Stream inflow and predation risk affect littoral habitat selection by benthic fish..
- Stine, Peter; Hessburg, Paul; Spies, Thomas; Kramer, Marc; Fettig, Christopher J.; Hansen, Andrew; Lehmkuhl, John; O'Hara, Kevin; Polivka, Karl; Singleton, Peter; Charnley, Susan; Merschel, Andrew; White, Rachel. 2014. The ecology and management of moist mixed-conifer forests in eastern Oregon and Washington: a synthesis of the relevant biophysical science and implications for future land management.
- Polivka, Karl M.; Friedli, Lisa M.; Green, Elizabeth C. 2013. Stream inflow and predation risk affect littoral habitat selection by benthic fish.
- Binckley, Christopher A.; Wipfli, Mark S.; Medhurst, R. Bruce; Polivka, Karl; Hessburg, Paul; Salter, R. Brion; Kill, Joshua Y. 2010. Ecoregion and land-use influence invertebrate and detritus transport from headwater streams.
- Medhurst, R. Bruce; Wipfli, Mark S.; Binckley, Chris; Polivka, Karl; Hessburg, Paul F.; Salter, R. Brion. 2010. Headwater streams and forest management: Does ecoregional context influence logging effects on benthic communities?.