Ken R. Hubbert
720 Olive Drive Su
Davis, CA 95616
Contact Ken R. Hubbert
Publications & Products
- Busse, Matt D.; Hubbert, Ken R.; Moghaddas, Emily E. Y. 2014. Fuel reduction practices and their effects on soil quality.
- Hubbert, Ken R.; Wohlgemuth, Peter M.; Beyers, Jan L. 2012. Effects of hydromulch on post-fire erosion and plant recovery in chaparral shrublands of southern California.
- Hubbert, Ken R.; Wohlgemuth, Pete M.; Beyers, Jan L.; Narog, Marcia G.; Gerrard, Ross. 2012. Post-Fire soil water repellency, hydrologic response, and sediment yield compared between grass-converted and chaparral watersheds.
- Wohlgemuth, Peter M.; Hubbert, Ken R.; Beyers, Jan L.; Weise, David R. 2007. Evaluating the effectiveness of burned area emergency response (BAER) efforts after the 2003 wildfires, southern California.
- de Koff, Jason P.; Graham, Robert C.; Hubbert, Ken R.; Wohlgemuth, Peter M. 2006. Prefire and postfire erosion of soil nutrients within a chaparral watershed.
- Wohlgemuth, Peter M.; Hubbert, Ken R.; Robichaud, Peter R. 2001. The effects of log erosion barriers on post-fire hydrologic response and sediment yield in small forested watersheds, southern Califonia.