Technology Transfer Specialist
Bent Creek Experimental Forest
Asheville, NC 28806
Phone: 828-667-5261 x104
Contact Julia Kirschman
Perform technology transfer duties associated with promoting the science that is created by our team of scientists and distributing the results to consumers through a variety of media.
Professional tours and adult and children education
- Clemson University, Master of Forest Resources - MFR Forestry, 2005
- Warren Wilson College, Bachelor of Science B.S. Environmental Studies, 1989
- Community College of Allegheny County, Associate of Science, A.S. Computer & Business, 1986
Awards & Recognition
- Station Director's Award, 2007
Research Technical and Professional Support Award
Featured Publications & Products
- Wells, Gail; Hayes, Deborah; Krause, Katrina; Bartuska, Ann; LeVan-Green, Susan; Anderson, Jim; Gough, Tivoli; Adams, Mary; Schuler, Thomas; Kolka, Randy; Sebestyen, Steve; Kenefic, Laura; Brissette, John; Stout, Susan; Kanoti, Keith; Swanson, Fred; Greene, Sarah; Herring, Margaret; Ritchie, Martin; Skinner, Carl; Lisle, Tom; Keppeler, Elizabeth; Reid, Leslie; Wohlegemuth, Peter; Kitchen, Stanley; McCaughey, Ward; Guldin, Jim; Bragg, Don; Shelton, Michael; Loftis, David; Greenberg, Cathryn; Murphy, Julia. 2009. Experimental forests and ranges : 100 years of research success stories.