John L. Korfmacher
240 West Prospect Road
Fort Collins, CO 80526
Assists with air and water quality research. Field operations manager for the Glacier Lakes Ecosystem Experiments Site.
- US Military Academy, West Point, BS Mechanical Engineering, 1987
- University of Nevada, MS Geography, 2001
Featured Publications & Products
- Whittaker, Alison; Roundy, Bruce; Chambers, Jeanne; Meyer, Susan; Blank, Robert; Kitchen, Stanley; Korfmacher, John. 2008. The effect of herbaceous species removal, fire and cheatgrass (Bromus tectorum) on soil water availability in sagebrush steppe.
Publications & Products
- Musselman, Robert C.; Korfmacher, John L. 2014. Ozone in remote areas of the Southern Rocky Mountains.
- Korfmacher, John L.; Musselman, Robert C. 2014. Ozone monitoring at remote sites using low-power instrumentation.
- Musselman, R. C.; Massman, W. J.; Frank, J. M.; Korfmacher, J. L. 2005. The temporal dynamics of carbon dioxide under snow in a high elevation Rocky Mountain subalpine forest and meadow.