John L. Korfmacher
240 West Prospect Road
Fort Collins, CO 80526
Contact John L. Korfmacher
Assists with air and water quality research. Field operations manager for the Glacier Lakes Ecosystem Experiments Site.
- US Military Academy, West Point, BS Mechanical Engineering, 1987
- University of Nevada, MS Geography, 2001
Featured Publications & Products
- Whittaker, Alison; Roundy, Bruce; Chambers, Jeanne; Meyer, Susan; Blank, Robert; Kitchen, Stanley; Korfmacher, John. 2008. The effect of herbaceous species removal, fire and cheatgrass (Bromus tectorum) on soil water availability in sagebrush steppe.
Publications & Products
- Musselman, Robert C.; Korfmacher, John L. 2014. Ozone in remote areas of the Southern Rocky Mountains.
- Korfmacher, John L.; Musselman, Robert C. 2014. Ozone monitoring at remote sites using low-power instrumentation.
- Musselman, R. C.; Massman, W. J.; Frank, J. M.; Korfmacher, J. L. 2005. The temporal dynamics of carbon dioxide under snow in a high elevation Rocky Mountain subalpine forest and meadow.