Note: this person is no longer a Forest Service Research & Development employee.
Featured Publications & Products
- So, Chi-Leung; Eberhardt, Thomas L.; Leduc, Daniel J.; Groom, Leslie H.; Goelz, Jeffery C. G. 2010. Wood quality for longleaf pines: a spacing, thinning and pruning study on the Kisatchie National Forest.
- Sword Sayer, Mary A.; Goelz, Jeffery C.; Chambers, Jim L.; Tang, Zhenmin; Dean, T.J.; Haywood, James D.; Leduc, Daniel J. 2004. Long-term trends in loblolly pine productivity and stand characteristics in response to thinning and fertilization in the West Gulf region.
- Haywood, James D.; Goelz, Jeffery C.; Sword-Sayer, Mary A.; Tiarks, Allan E. 2003. Influence of Fertilization, Weed Control, and Pine Litter on Loblolly Pine Growth and Productivity and Understory Plant Development Through 12 Growing Seasons.
- Goelz, Jeffery C. 2002. Forest Growth and Yield Models Viewed From a Different Perspective.
- Goelz, Jeffery C. 2001. Systematic Experimental Designs For Mixed-species Plantings.
Publications & Products
- Meadows, James S.; Goelz, J.C.G.; Skojac, Daniel A., Jr. 2013. Influences of tree, stand, and site characteristics on the production of epicormic branches in southern bottomland hardwood forests.
- Goelz, J.C.G.; Strom, B.L.; Barnett, J.P.; Sword Sayer, M.A. 2012. Guidelines for regenerating southern pine beetle spots.
- Leduc, D. J.; Goelz, J. C. G. 2010. Simulation of dynamics of southern pine beetle hazard rating with respect to silvicultural treatment and stand development.
- Leduc, Daniel; Goelz, Jeffery. 2009. A Height–Diameter Curve for Longleaf Pine Plantations in the Gulf Coastal Plain.
- Connor, K.F.; Brockway, D.G.; Haywood, J.D.; Goelz, J.C.G.; Sword-Sayer, M.A.; Sung, S-JS.; Walker, J.L. 2007. Restoring and managing longleaf pine ecosystems in the southern United States: Southern Research Station Unit SRS-4158.
- Goelz, Jeffery C.; Leduc, Daniel J. 2000. Long term studies on development of longleaf pine plantations.
- Goelz, J. C. G.; Burke, T. E. 1992. Development of a well-behaved site index equation: jack pine in north central Ontario.