201 Lincoln Green
Contact Iris Montague
- University of Georgia, Forestry Resources (Marketing and Finance concentration) , 2009
- Alabama A&M University, Business Administration (Marketing concentration) , 2000
- Alabama A&M University, Forestry Management , 1998
- Research Forester, USDA Forest Service
2000 - Current
- Student Trainee Forestry, USDA Forest Service
1994 - 2000
- Forest Products Society, Member (2009 - Current)
Featured Publications & Products
- Montague, Iris B. 2011. Understanding Chain-Of-Custody Certification In The Appalachian Hardwood Region: Primary Manufacturers' Practices And Perceptions.
- Montague, Iris; Andersch, Adrienn; Wiedenbeck, Jan; Buehlmann, Urs. 2013. Hardwood Supply Chain And The Role Of Log Brokers In 2012.
- Montague, Iris B. 2013. The Influence Of Trade Associations And Group Certification Programs On The Hardwood Certification Movement.
- Montague, Iris B.; Wiedenbeck, Jan. 2012. Cultivating Connections In 2012 -- Web Strategies Used By Forest Products Businesses In The Southern U.S..
- Montague, Iris B. 2011. Social Network Media In The Forest Products Industry: A Look At A New Way Of Marketing.
- Andersch, Adrienn; Montague, Iris; Buehlmann, Urs; Wiedenbeck, Janice K. 2015. U.S. Hardwood Sawmill Log Procurement Practices.
|Hardwood Log Procurement and the Role of Log Brokers|
Forest Service researchers analyzed hardwood log procurement practices and the effects of log brokers on the hardwood distribution system. They ...
|Social Media Use in the Forest Products Industry is a New Way to do Business|
Forest Service researchers analyzed the Internet and social media usage of forest products producers in major forest-products producing states t ...