Isaac C. Grenfell
5775 US West Highway 10
Contact Isaac C. Grenfell
I am working on a method to simulate gridded spatial and temporally correlated fire weather for future use in such fire management tools as WFDSS, FPA, and FSIM. Another problem that I am working on is analyzing the data generated by the deep fuel experiments and processing it in a way that it can be used by others.
- University of Montana, Missoula, Mathematics , 2002
- University of Montana, Missoula, Mathematics , 2004
- Thompson, Matthew P.; Haas, Jessica R.; Finney, Mark A.; Calkin, David E.; Hand, Michael S.; Browne, Mark J.; Halek, Martin; Short, Karen C.; Grenfell, Isaac C. 2015. Development And Application Of A Probabilistic Method For Wildfire Suppression Cost Modeling.
- Finney, Mark A.; Forthofer, Jason; Grenfell, Isaac C.; Adam, Brittany A.; Akafuah, Nelson K.; Saito, Kozo. 2013. A Study Of Flame Spread In Engineered Cardboard Fuelbeds: Part I: Correlations And Observations.
- McAllister, S.; Grenfell, I.; Hadlow, A.; Jolly, W. M.; Finney, M.; Cohen, J. 2012. Piloted Ignition Of Live Forest Fuels.