A Dennis Lemly
1650 Ramble Road
Blacksburg, VA 24060-6349
Contact A Dennis Lemly
- Wake Forest University, Ph.D. ,
- Wake Forest University, M.S. ,
- Western Carolina University, M.A. ,
- Haywood Community College, A.A.S. ,
Featured Publications & Products
- Palmer, M.A.; Bernhardt, E.S.; Schlesinger, W.H.; Eshleman, K.N.; Foufoula-Georgiou, E.; Hendryx, M.S.; Lemly, A.D.; Likens, G.E.; Loucks, O.L.; Power, M.E.; White, P.S.; Wilcock, P.R. 2010. Mountaintop mining consequences.
- Lemly, Dennis A. 2009.
Aquatic hazard of selenium pollution from coal mining..
- Lemly, Dennis A. 2007. A procedure for NEPA assessment of selenium hazards associated with mining.
- Lemly, Dennis A. 2001. A procedure for developing ecosystem loading limits (TMDLs) for selenium in Wastersheds affected by gold mining in Northern Argentina.
- Lemly, Dennis A. 2000. Guidelines for conducting TMDL consultations on selenium.
Publications & Products
- Hibble, James P.; Lemly, A. Dennis. 2012. Correlation between habitat composition and fish populations in Silas creek.
- Lemly, A. Dennis; Skorupa, Joseph P. 2012. Wildlife and the coal waste policy debate: proposed rules for coal waste disposal ignore lessons from 45 years of wildlife poisoning.
- Levin, Samuel S.; Lemly, A. Dennis. 2012. Zooplankton mortality increases with exposure to dissolved methane: implications for leaks from hydraulically fractured gas wells to impact freshwater aquatic communities.
- Lemly, A. Dennis; Hilderbrand, Robert H. 2000. Influence of large woody debris on stream insect communities and benthic detritus.
- Hilderbrand, Robert H.; Lemly, A. Dennis; Dolloff, C. Andrew. 1999. Habitat sequencing and the importance of discharge in inferences.