290 Broadway, 26th Floor
New York, NY 10007
Contact Dexter Locke
- University of Vermont, Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, BS, Natural Resources Planning Natural Resources Planning,
Featured Publications & Products
- Locke, Dexter; Grove, J. Morgan; Lu, Jacqueline W.T.; Troy, Austin; O'Neil-Dunne, Jarlath P.M.; Beck, Brian. 2010. Prioritizing preferable locations for increasing urban tree canopy in New York City.
Publications & Products
- King, Kristen L.; Locke, Dexter H. 2013. A comparison of three methods for measuring local urban tree canopy cover.
- Locke, Dexter H.; Grove, J. Morgan; Galvin, Michael; ONeil-Dunne, Jarlath P.M.; Murphy, Charles. 2013. Applications of urban tree canopy assessment and prioritization tools: supporting collaborative decision making to achieve urban sustainability goals.
- Romolini, Michele; Grove, J. Morgan; Locke, Dexter H. 2013. Assessing and comparing relationships between urban environmental stewardship networks and land cover in Baltimore and Seattle.
- Kovacs, Kent F.; Haight, Robert G.; Jung, Suhyun; Locke, Dexter H.; O'Neil-Dunne, Jarlath. 2013. The marginal cost of carbon abatement from planting street trees in New York City.