2500 Shreveport Highway
Pineville, LA 71360
Featured Publications & Products
- So, Chi-Leung; Eberhardt, Thomas L.; Leduc, Daniel J.; Groom, Leslie H.; Goelz, Jeffery C. G. 2010. Wood quality for longleaf pines: a spacing, thinning and pruning study on the Kisatchie National Forest.
- Eberhardt, Thomas L.; Reed, Karen G.; So, Chi-Leung. 2009.
Partitioning of pine bark components to obtain a value-added product for plywood manufacture.
- Via, B. K.; So, C. L.; Shupe, T. F.; Groom, L. H.; Wikaira, J. 2009.
Mechanical response of longleaf pine to variation in microfibril angle, chemistry associated wavelengths, density, and radial position.
- Eberhardt, Thomas L.; So, Chi-Leung; Protti, Andrea; So, Po-Wah. 2009.
Gadolinium chloride as a contrast agent for imaging wood composite components by magnetic resonance.
Publications & Products
- So, Chi-Leung; Eberhardt, Thomas L. 2013. A Mid-IR Multivariate Analysis Study on the Gross Calorific Value in Longleaf Pine: Impact on Correlations with Lignin and Extractive Contents.
- Eberhardt, Thomas L.; Pan, Hui; Groom, Leslie H.; So, Chi-Leung. 2011. Characterization and partitioning of the char ash collected after the processing of pine wood chips in a pilot-scale gasification unit.
- So, Chi-Leung; Eberhardt, Thomas L. 2011. The prediction of gross calorific value using infrared (IR) spectroscopy and multivariate analysis.
- So, Chi-Leung; Eberhardt, Thomas L. 2010. Chemical and calorific characterisation of longleaf pine using near infrared spectroscopy.
- Via, Brian K.; So, chi L.; Groom, Leslie H.; Shupe, Todd F.; Stine, michael; Wikaira, Jan. 2007. Within tree variation of lignin, extractives, and microfibril angle coupled with the theoretical and near infrared modeling of microfibril angle.