Cory K. Adams
506 Hayter Street
Nacogdoches, TX 75965
- The impacts of invasive Chinese tallow (Triadica sebifera) on anuran egg hatching
- The impacts of Chinese tallow (Triadica sebifera) on larval anuran survival
- Calling phenology of the introduced Rio Grande Chirping Frog, (Eleutherodactylus cystignathoides)
- Red-cockaded woodpecker (Picoides borealis) ecology
- Anuran ecology and behavior
- Amphibian conservation
- Invasive species and their impacts
- Red-cockaded woodpecker ecology and management
- The role palatability plays in shaping larval anuran communities
- Stephen F. Austin State University, M.S. Biology, 2005
- Stephen F. Austin State University, B.S. Biology, 2002
Featured Publications & Products
- Saenz, Daniel; Adams, Cory K.; Pierce, Josh B.; Laurencio, David. 2009. Occurrence of Batrachochytrium dendrobatidis in an anuran community in the southeastern Talamanca Region of Costa Rica.
- Johnson, James B.; Saenz, Daniel; Adams, Cory K.; Conner, Richard N. 2003. The influence of predator threat on the timing of a life-history switch point: predator-induced hatching in the southern leopard frog (Rana sphenocephala).
- Saenz, Daniel; Johnson, James B.; Adams, Cory K.; Dayton, Gage H. 2003. Accelerated hatching of southern leopard frog (Rana sphenocephala) eggs in response to the presence of a crayfish Procambarus nigrocinctus predator.
- Adams, Cory K.; Saenz, Daniel; Conner, Richard N. 2011. Palatability of twelve species of anuran larvae in eastern Texas.
- Bainbridge, Ben; Baum, Kristen A.; Saenz, Daniel; Adams, Cory K. 2011. Red-cockaded woodpecker cavity-tree damage by Hurricane Rita: an evaluation of contributing factors.
- Adams, Cory K.; Saenz, Dan. 2011. Use of artificial wildlife ponds by reptiles in eastern Texas.
- Adams, C.K.; Saenz, D. 2012. Leaf litter of invasive Chinese tallow (Triadica sebifera) negatively affects hatching success of an aquatic breeding anuran, the southern leopard frog (Lithobates sphenocephalus).
Publications & Products
- Adams, Cory K.; Adams, Jennifer H. 2013. Terrapene carolina triunguis (three-toed box turtle).