Charles H. Walker, II
Forestry Technician, Research
P.O. Box 227
Effects of flooding and light levels on the federally endangered pondberry (Lindera melissifolia (Walter) Blume.
Biofuels Research with cottonwood and black willow, Hollandale, MS research site.
Biological And Ecological Attributes Of Some Endangered Vascular Plants Of Southern Illinois
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL, Thesis: Biological And Ecological Attributes Of Some Endangered Vascular Plants Of Southern Illinois , 2007
- McNeese State University, Lake Charles, LA, Biological Science , 1998
- Mcneese State University, Lake Charles, LA, Wildlife Management , 1998
- Yavapai College, Prescott, AZ, Science , 1997
- Yavapai College, Prescott, AZ, Residential home construction. The program included both classroom and on the job training--working 18 hours a week on college house. Every fall a new home was started after selling the home that was built the year before. , 1997
Awards & Recognition
- Inducted into Blue Key National Honor Fraternity, 1997
Blue Key is a service honor fraternity.
- Inducted into Phi Theta Kappa at Yavapai College, 1995
National Honor Society for Junior Colleges.
Featured Publications & Products
- Skojac, Daniel A. Jr.; Bryson, Charles T.; Walker, Charles H. II. 2007. Noteworthy Collections From The Yazoo-Mississippu Delta Region Of Mississippi.