Bryce L. Nordgren
My primary responsibilities include shepherding the MODIS DB, administration of the Firelab's Cray XD1 cluster computer, and the use of in-situ thermal infrared imaging for the development and validation of satellite algorithms. I also serve on the Missoula Fire Sciences Lab's web comittee.
- Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), BS Computer Engineering Technology and Physics,
Featured Publications & Products
- Ichoku, Charles; Martins, J. Vanderlei; Kaufman, Yoram J.; Wooster, Martin J.; Freeborn, Patrick H.; Hao, Wei Min; Baker, Stephen; Ryan, Cecily A.; Nordgren, Bryce L. 2008. Laboratory investigation of fire radiative energy and smoke aerosol emissions.
- Li, Zhanqing; Niu, Feng; Lee, Kwon-Ho; Xin, Jinyuan; Hao, Wei Min; Nordgren, Bryce L.; Wang, Yuesi; Wang, Pucai. 2007. Validation and understanding of Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer aerosol products (C5) using ground-based measurements from the handheld Sun photometer network in China.
- Xin, Jinyuan; Wang, Yuesi; Li, Zhanqing; Wang, Pucai; Hao, Wei Min; Nordgren, Bryce L.; Wang, Shigong; Lui, Guangren; Wang, Lili; Wen, Tianxue; Sun, Yang; Hu, Bo. 2007. Aerosol optical depth (AOD) and Angstrom exponent of aerosols observed by the Chinese Sun Hazemeter Network from August 2004 to September 2005.
Publications & Products
- Wang, Yuesi; Xin, Jinyuan; Li, Zhanqing; Wang, Shigong; Wang, Pucai; Hao, Wei Min; Nordgren, Bryce L.; Chen, Hongbin; Wang, Lili; Sun, Yang. 2012. Seasonal variations in aerosol optical properties over China.