Michael T. Rains
11 Campus Blvd., Suite 200
Newtown Square, PA 19073
Contact Michael T. Rains
- Humboldt State University, Arcata,California, BS Forest Management, 1968
- Humboldt State University, Arcata,California, MS Watershed Management, 1970
- University of Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi, Economics and Labor Relations, 1978
- Georgia State University, MBA Public Administration, 1980
- Harvard University, Government Operations, 1988
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania, General Science, Earth and Space Science, Environmental Science, and Middle School Mathematics, 2008
- Registered Professional Forester, CA, No. 632
- Senior Executive Association
- Community College Teaching Credential, CA
- National Environmental Education and Training Foundation
- Water in the Earth System (AMS), Education Resource Teacher
- National Science Teachers Association
Featured Publications & Products
- Rains, Michael T. 2006. The future of long-term USDA Forest Service research sites in the Northeast.
Publications & Products
- Rains, Michael T.; Rudie, Alan W.; Wegner, Theodore H. 2014. Consultant Feature: The Promise of Wood-Based Nanotechnology.
- Lugo, A.E.; Eav, B.; Foster, G.S.; Rains, M.; Reaves, J.; Stouder, D.J. 2014. Forest Service Experimental Forests and long-term data sets: stories of their meaning to station directors.
- Rains, Michael T.; Hubbard, Jim. 2002. Protecting communities through the National Fire Plan.